- SILENT AUCTION, 7PM
- $30 suggested donation per person, $50/couple.
- To receive a tax deduction, please make donations with a check payable to Boston Children’s Hospital
- Cash donations will NOT be eligible for a tax deduction
- All silent auction items must be paid in full the night of the event, so don’t forget to bring cash, credit card, or a check book so you don’t miss out on a great deal!
- You can purchase a copy of the “Zip-Line” children’s book at our event to be donated to kids who are hospitalized or are patients at the Heart Center at Boston Children’s Hospital. It is a great book written by a father whose child had open-heart surgery and it explains to children in a simple way, how they got the scar on their chest! (It is one of Kaia’s favorites!) The books cost $15/copy and $6.55 from each sale goes towards Pure Hearts to benefit pediatric cardiology research at Boston Children’s Hospital. You can check out their FB page here :Zip-Line Facebook Page